Thursday, October 10, 2013

Hollywood's Rx For Raising Babies!

                  All Pregnancy Questions Answered! 

Ladies, are you pregnant or planning on getting pregnant? 

Well, unlike the stars, you can't schedule endless appointments to 
your Dr. or Ob/Gyn to ask questions about your pregnancy.

What type of questions?
a) Can I wear nail polish while I'm pregnant? 

b) Will my cat cause me to Miscarry?
c) When does breast milk form?
d) Can I have a glass of wine? 

e) Can I continue to train for marathons while pregnant?
f) What about delivering a breech baby?
g) How can I avoid the long hrs. of labor? 

h) When should my baby start to crawl? 
So ladies, if you need help with the many questions you may have
about your pregnancy or the pregnancy of someone close to you,
there's help out there for you.

What type of help? 

In the form of a website, a free site that'll allow you to scroll 
 for answers to any questions you may have regarding the
raising of a baby or on being pregnant.
Don't delay, head to TheBump.com and start getting some of those
questions answered, Pronto.

Good Luck!
JGib~~
RedCarpetRxs! 

No comments:

Post a Comment